PLA ECOFILA REFILL FILAMENT 3D HELLBOT 1.75 X 1KG
Compra hasta en 24 cuotas
ECOFILA REFILL 3D filaments by HELLBOT
Be part of a new sustainable consumption
REFILL option. Same quality, same product at a lower price.
At Hellbot we propose a new ecological way of consuming 3D filaments without harming the planet, reuse your spool caps or download and print them here.
Under the most demanding quality standards, we produce 1.75 mm 3D filament for all types of FDM technology printers. Vivid and vibrant colors in your prints.
Safe and easy to print, PLA filament is the preferred choice for many users.
✓ Good tensile strength.
✓ Good surface quality.
✓ Easy to work with high printing speeds.
✓ Easy to use for home and office environments.
✓ Allows the creation of high resolution pieces.
✓ Ideal for models and prototypes that require aesthetic details.
✓ A wide range of color options available.
✓ Variety of vivid and vibrant colors
How do I arm it? Watch the video tutorial ECOFILA REFILLHow do I put it together?
1. Reuse your spool caps or download them and print them here.
2. Extract the ECOFILA from the container.
3. Position the spool caps in the spaces for the seals. Take the three lines as a guide.
4. Apply pressure with the palm of your hand on the center of each spool cap. Make sure there is no gap between the caps and the filament.
5. Pass the tip of the filament through the holes in the spool cap.
6. Carefully cut the seals.
Diameter / 1.75mm
Tolerance / +- 0.02mm
Printing Temperature / 190°C -220°C
Heated bed temperature / Not Required. Optionally 50°C - 70°C.
- 1.75 mm
- +- 0.02 mm
- Temperatura de impresión
- 190°C -220°C
- Temperatura de cama caliente
- No requerida. Opcionalmente 50°C - 70°C.